Urban Farming and Entrepreneurship for Adults – uRBFARM
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Strategic Partnerships in the fields of Higher Education, VET, School and Adult education
uRBFARM is an innovative blended-learning program which aims to:
– Teach adults green skills, entrepreneurship and food literacy
– Enhance active participation and community-building in urban areas
– Boost-up the number of people in adult education and build awareness on Erasmus+ lifelong learning opportunities
– Develop innovative adult education opportunities (i.e. blended learning) and encourage widespread implementation
– Increase e-learning/on-line literacy among adults
– Trigger more environment-friendly individual lifestyle and behaviours
– Deploy Erasmus+ to foster and cultivate a common European value among citizens.
Start Date: 1/9/2020
End Date: 31/8/2022
uRBFARM was developed and is being supported by ReadLab.