The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we would like to provide you with information regarding:
ReadLab is a research institution that aims to generate positive social and sustainable impact through innovation. It brings together a multidisciplinary team of specialized researchers in the fields of engineering, communication technologies, education and social and political sciences with a long experience in project- management and implementation of national, EU-funded and international projects.
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing), i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system. Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function displayed at the bottom of each page. This e-mail address is used only in order to send you our newsletters.
- When using the Contact form at https://read-lab.eu/contact/ the following information is processed by us:
- Email address
- Our website provides access, through the links displayed at the bottom of each page to the online presence of ReadLab social media profiles (LinkedIn and Facebook). We do not retain any information on this action.
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function in order to receive our newsletter.
- Your Name, Email, Subject, Message if you choose to contact us through the contact form, to provide feedback on your Message.
- We manage our social media ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with any other organisations. We see all this information and decide how we manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an enquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarise yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
We will store the information provided under A, B, C and D, based on our quality procedures for five (5) years.
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need-to-know basis.
In case it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
The country that will receive your personal information is Greece.
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above-mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by:
- filling in the Contact Us form at https://read-lab.eu/contact/ and adding the text “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the message field or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter and/or
- by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”.
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues in Greece is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which you can contact at the following link: https://www.dpa.gr/en
You can contact us any time, through:
- the Contact Us form at https://read-lab.eu/contact/
- through the post at the postal address: Str. 10 Kraterou, Zografou, Athens 15771
- through e-mail: [email protected]
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.